Daddy and Kate on the boat.
Emma and Aunt Sheila. My girls were totally attached to either Sheila, Courtney, or Grandma. Nice break for me!
My Dad and Aden. Yes, my dad is sporting a Perry the Platypus hat. My kids loved it.
After Michael wake boarded, we had the girls get in the water with him. Aden refused to get in.
Tubing with Emma, Aden, Canon, and Mylee. All four wanted to go on at once. They fell in a few seconds after I took this picture. Instant panic from all four! It was funny!
Kate is my little water baby. She was a tough girl and had no fear on this tube.
Aden and Canon after the fall in the water. They were DONE.
Emma and me on the boat. She was cold but I was loving it. This was after I wake boarded. I totally regret it today (day after), but the water was so perfect and sometimes, despite the fact that a girl is 3 months pregnant, she just wants to do what she wants!









1 comment:
Wow, impressive! Wakeboarding while pregnant? Congratulations by the way! Oh, and happy birthday a few weeks later!
Post a Comment