Saturday, August 4, 2012

Aden's 5th Birthday

 Aden turned 5 on August 2nd.  He had been counting down the days two weeks before.  We had a swimming 'Police' party.  WHAT A DAY!
 Filling the pool.
 Eating doughnuts.  Don't cops like doughnuts?


 Our fabulous neighbor called dispatch and asked if any police officers were available to stop at Aden's party.  They did, and Aden was in heaven!


One officer gave Aden a challenge coin that all police officers carry in their pocket.  It says "integrity- respect for the law."  It's now a prized possession.  My boy loves police!

 The police officers gave everyone badges.  Here is a group picture.  We're missing a few kiddos.
 Aden got to push the buttons to make the sirens go off. 



 We shot water guns at targets.
 My sweet boy!

 Enjoying the treats!

 Michael and I.
 Friends!

 Megan and Nova.
 Teresa, Laura B., Laura T., Amanda, and Tanya
 Courtney and Jody with Maddie baby!
 My mom and I.
 Aden's heaven- surrounded by friends, opening presents.

 My beautiful Emma.
 My niece Sadie.  Love the mustache!
The family!!

1 comment:

Kamilla said...

I like your family photo. You guys are cute!