Michael's brother Tyler got married this last weekend. The girls got to wear some new clothes and do their hair curly (Which they love!) Aden had to dress up too, but he hated it!
Here's the family all matchy, matchy.
Here are the bride and groom, Ashleigh and Tyler. The kids were really excited to see them come out of the temple. My kids really like these two, especially Kate.
The Prax boys. They are a bunch of goof balls.
By the time the reception came along, Kate was so tired. I could move her anywhere and she wouldn't wake up.
Emma got tired of her picture being taken so this is her response.
The girls!
Aden loved uncle Erik!
So did Kate. He was a hit this weekend.
Grandma and Katelynn.
Aden went to his first day of preschool. This is Aden and his friend waiting to go.
Aden and his friends all excited to go.
Aden was so excited and I was glad. I worried that he would be too nervous and not let me go.
He is definitely my hesistant child.
This is Aden and his teacher Will.
No comments:
Post a Comment