Our first ward campout.
Our friends let us borrow their tent since ours was given to us at our wedding and is way too small for our family. I think our kids were in heaven. They loved it.
They love sticks, and dirt, and rocks, and fire, and friends, so what could go wrong?
The lack of sleep! Michael snored SO LOUD I was stressed the whole night that he was keeping others awake and Kate had to sleep perpendicular to me, with her legs on my stomach. GRRR!
We did have a lot of fun with the ward.
Kate's attack on the breakfast burrito. I do admit that I enjoyed the fact that I did not have to cook or clean up too much after the family. It was worth the lack of sleep.
When I was a kid we went to the Mountain Man Rondezvous. I have some fond (and weird) memories of this place. We took the kids yesturday for Labor Day.
The Indian Dancing is one of those fond memories. However, they did not have hoop dancing, which was disappointing. This is Emma and Canon watching one Native American dancing.
Emma was asked to dance by this cute little boy. She was very shy, but said she had fun.
Kate loves to sit here.
Yes this dog is dressed like a Native American.
Another fond memory. Navajo Tacos!
Aden got this pouch from grandma and grandpa. He calls it his Indian Jones bag.
Great Grandma and Grandpa Jensen live up by the rondezvous so we had a nice day with them.
I love going to their home.
No comments:
Post a Comment