Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Greatest Show on Earth


After an early morning and a whole lot of canned goods, I got our family five free tickets to go see the circus.  I didn't tell the kids until Emma got home from school today.  Their snack was the clue to the fun activity we were going to do that night.  I gave them each a box of Barnum Animal Crackers.  They guessed the zoo and This is the Place.  After thinking for a while, Emma realized it was the circus.
 We didn't have the greatest seats and Emma said she was scared because we were so far up.  Luckily after it started we moved up to a way better seat.  However, the people behind us were very close to getting a full on Prax family beat down!  Screaming in our ears and kicking the back of our seats.  Seriously people, take care of your kids in public places.  I would have been so embarrassed if they were my kids.  My ears are STILL ringing!!!
 The tightrope walkers are my favorite.  I think it is so cool!
 Happy kids!
 Michael looks tired doesn't he?  He's pulled late nighters every night this week.  The worst was the getting home at 5:45am and thinking he was going to work at 6am.  I put the cabosh on that one!  I was heated!!!!  The man works way to hard.  He also hadn't seen the kids since Sunday, so they were all over him during the show. 
 My almost 7 year old!  She is a clown!
 I must admit, the tigers were cool.  The cute little girl in front of us made me laugh with her comments.  The tamer-guy here had a Spanish accent and said "OK" a lot.  She looked at her dad and asked, "Is that how you say Ok in Spanish?"
Brave. Or stupid.


This was just weird.
 Aden after two hours.  Preschool takes it out of him.
Ta-da!  Emma loves elephants and she just smiled during the end of the show when they came out.  I was laughing because the elephants kept pooping all over the stage and people had to come clean it up while the elephants continued to dance.  One person caught the poop in a shovel while the elephant kept spinning.  Yes, I know I have a classy humor, it was funny! 

No comments: