I can't believe that my oldest is 7 years old! She got rollerblades for her birthday.
Obviously, she was excited.
She always wants to decorate cupcakes for her friends, so we sprinkled it up.
She had a lot of assistants while she learned how to use her rollerblades.
We went to lunch and found a fun new park.
Love this kid!
These guys have so much fun together.
My Dad's birthday is the day after Emma's. Emma loves it because she thinks that her birthday is two days long.
One thing I love about this girl is that she loves to open presents and always loves everything she gets. She always reacts in a big way and then spends time using all of her new things equally.
On Sunday between conference we celebrated my Grandma's 80th. Four generations!
My grandma and grandpa. These two are seriously awesome people!
I took these two pictures of my niece MJ. She wouldn't smile for me, I don't think she was feeling good, but I think it works!


1 comment:
That 4 generation picture is awesome. I'm so jealous of people who still have grandparents alive. Grandma Thornock would have LOVED to kiss these big "sweet cheeks" on my Sydney. I like to think maybe she kissed them before she sent her to me from heaven I guess.
Post a Comment