Thursday, September 9, 2010

New Stuff

KSL had a book fair on campus a few Saturdays ago.  Brandon Mull and AVI where there and because I love both of those authors, we headed out so I could hear them speak.  We didn't take too many pictures, but here is Emma with Curious George.  Aden is still scared of people dressed as characters so he was a no go.
Cute Emma on the first day of school.  She kept waving good bye to me every few seconds, but I refused to leave until I saw her all the way to her seat.  I missed her first tooth and teaching her how to ride a two wheeler, I wasn't going to miss this!
This is her locker she chose.  It's a top one and makes me realize how tall she is!
Emma and her teacher Mrs. Buxton.  She loves her teacher and going to school so much.  Every morning I have to answer the same question over and over.  "How much longer until school time mommy?"  PM kindergarten is going to be hard this year.  She could be gone all day and be a happy girl!  Aden on the other hand, cries every time we drop her off.  He wants to go to school and hang out with his best friend all the time too.
She took the bus home the first day.  She gets off the bus with these four cute boys.  They're her body guards and totally make sure she gets on the right bus and gets home safe and she LOVES it!
For Labor Day we went to the Union Station in Ogden to see trains for Aden.  He is a BIG fan of anything train related.
Emma and Aden in the caboose.
Train tables are Aden's favorite way to play.
There were lots of fun train things for the kids to explore.

Ever seen Thomas' Hero of the Rails movie?  This is Hero.  Aden was in heaven.
We went to the Sweets candy factory with friends.  I highly recommend it, and the kids recommend the inexpensive store at the end. They were up to their ears in free samples.
Future doctor Kate.

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Wow, I can't believe Emma is that old/big! What fun!

Ryan & Courtney said...

Love it!! How fun. You guys are really busy.....