Thursday, September 9, 2010

Erik Wedding

The weekend of Erik's wedding was a total bummer for me because I was soooo sick.  Guilt and puke are not a good mix.  However I did snag some pictures from my father-in-law.  This is classic Erik right there in that picture.  He makes me laugh more than most people on the planet.  This guy is hilarious!
Prax family.  SO CUTE! Especially the one on the far right!

Katelynn.  She's such a happy girl.
The boys with Erik's new wife Linzie.  She fits right in and I'm excited to have a new girl in the Prax family.  (My reign of eight years the only daughter-in-law is over.  All good things must end.)
Emma was the flower girl.
Michael came and got me after the ceremony because I hated not being there.  So I made it for the dancing.  I basically sat there and watched, but at least I got to go for a little bit.

I LOVE this picture. Emma and grandma.

Aden had some seriously sweet moves that night.  Here he is with his boys busting them out.

2 comments:

Ashlie said...

I didn't know Michael had 5 brothers . . . huh. Looks like a fun crew!

Nova said...

You can definantly tell the Prax guys are all related.