We had two weddings this last Friday and Wednesday. Michael's brother Erik got married and so did my brother Bryson. I'm going to have to steal some pictures of Erik's wedding because we don't have any pictures of that, but here is a sample of Bryson's wedding yesturday.
Our family all dressed up.
Courtney, Bryson, and Me at the temple.
This picture makes me want to cry, and I wish Brandon was in it! I love my siblings!
My kids loved walking across the bridge at the reception so I caught a quick picture.
Aden at the temple. He kept getting in all the crannies so we had to take pictures.
The Thornock girls minus Sheila. She was still getting ready.
We are really excited to have Sheila in our family, and meeting her family from Peru was awesome. They were a really sweet family and even though they didn't understand English very well and only a few of us speak Spanish, we all met and it was a relaxed and fun reception.







2 comments:
Hahaha! I love that last one :) Great pictures (all of them). I sure do miss you guys! Congrats to both brothers!
I can't believe Bryson is married! You guys look beautiful in every picture!
Post a Comment