This summer has been a good one for reunions. My ten year high school reunion, and my college roommates got together twice, minus a few people each time. Next time we'll get you Kara and Shanna!
Roommate reunions are the best!!! I need to do one of those soon. Your little family is growing up! Your kids are so cute. Is emma going into 1st grade? What are you going to do without her all day. So, hard to believe! Any trips down south soon? Except, Northern utah is the place to be right now. We have loved our vacation here. It is so green and love it!!!
2 comments:
I wish I could have been there!! Love you girls!!
Roommate reunions are the best!!! I need to do one of those soon. Your little family is growing up! Your kids are so cute. Is emma going into 1st grade? What are you going to do without her all day. So, hard to believe! Any trips down south soon? Except, Northern utah is the place to be right now. We have loved our vacation here. It is so green and love it!!!
Post a Comment