Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Thomas the Birthday

Aden turned three on Monday.  Ever since I brought it up, every day he would say "I want Thomas the Birthday mommy."  So here he is blowing out the candles on the cake a friend and I made.
We had some kiddie pools and slip and slides at the playground.  Michael threw Aden down the slide.
This is his reaction.
Kate ate an orange popsicle.
Here is a better picture of the cake.  It's my first with fondant.  I think I found a new hobby because it was fun. At the end of the day I asked Aden if he had a good day.  He said, "I like slip and slides. And Thomas."  Love my kiddos!

3 comments:

Jewels said...

Cute cake! You did an awesome job! Looks like a great party. You're brave to do a big party like that with three year olds. :)

Kamilla said...

Your cake looks fabulous. Nice job!

Craig and Aly said...

Jamie your cake is darling! way to go!