School is cancelled, freeways are closed, and the people of St. George can't drive in snow to save their lives. But we had a fun morning in this rare occurence!

Our Mexican Snowman Chacho.

Aden feeling what snow is like. He just picked it up and threw it on the ground. He got bored of it real quick.

The house with snow on it!

Tanner, Emma, and Daddy busy making Chacho. It's funny to see how green the grass is underneath. I must admit, palm trees are quite pretty with snow on them!

I thought this was a funny picture. Snow all around the pool.
Emma making a snow angel. She didn't mind the cold at all.
3 comments:
How cute! That's very exciting that you got snow there! I think you have more snow than we do. :( Oh well, hopefully we'll get some soon!
Yea for snow! I'm sure that not a lot of people in St. George were thinking that, but at least you guys got to get out and play.
That's crazy. St. George was always the retreat from the freezing snow around our stomping grounds. That's fun that your kids got to enjoy it, though!!!
Post a Comment