It's another..............GIRL! Yeah! We're funny because we haven't cared either way on any of our kids, we just wanted them healthy and happy, so it's fun to think that Emma telling people I had a little girl in my tummy was right. The lady who did the ultrasound said that she has found that the grandma's and grandpa's are very rarely right, but the kids are 95% correct. Makes sense to me! Sooo..... Michael and Aden will be outnumbered by girls, which has not happened in the Prax line for a long time!
7 comments:
Yeah! Congratulations! Glad she's healthy!
Yeah for girls!
Jamie Congratulations! That is so exciting, of course I am partial to girls. I can't believe you already know, I had no idea you were that far along:) How fun for Emma to have a sister.
Wow, that's great! It still must be a year of girls because I know a lot of people having girls next year. She'll have lots of friends!
congratulations, I'm excited for you!
That's fun, Jamie! And in response to your comment, I figured out that the private blogs don't tell you when they've been updated... so you have to just check them now and then. Sorry about that!
Congratulations! I haven't seen you forever. Have a great Christmas if I don't see you before. We need to plan a play group for January.
Post a Comment