Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving and everything else

Emma's friends are boys. However, she will do their hair with spray bottles and clips. (Hence, the three wet boys.) You can't see very well in this picture, but there are clips in these boys hair and they just go along with it. Thank goodness their mom's are laid back. We had a good laugh. We don't pull down the dress up bucket when they come play anymore, but that is a whole other story.
We've been enjoying great weather in St George so we have been playing outside a lot. Aden thinks he can do whatever Emma does which scares the crud out of us.

Going down the slide. I don't know what these faces are saying but Emma seems a little overly happy. My guess is Aden is not happy being hugged by Emma or having to stop for a picture.


We have been a busy family this last week. We went up to Wyoming for Thanksgiving and saw a lot of the Thornock side. It was really great to see family, probably for the last time we all get

to in a long time. We also hung out with my family a lot. We went bowling, went to dinner, played games, and just talked. It was a lot of fun. I also got to hang out with Tiff and Kylee for a few hours. That was a nice break from kids. Sorry no pictures!

3 comments:

Julie Winder said...

I can so relate to that face that Emma has, Nadia does the same one all the time, with Dresden. Wow, Wyoming! How fun to get a way. I worked in Jackson Hole for awhile, it is gorgeous there. Sounds like you guys had a good time:)We are for sure spoiled her in St. George. I love the weather:)

Craig and Aly said...

Your little kiddos are so cute! I love to see all their pics!

h. said...

I caught myself thinking,"my goodness she's so much bigger" and then I wince a little because I despised grown-ups saying that when I was growing up.

Maybe it's the pigtails, last I saw Emma her hair wasn't nearly so long.