I have no idea why these posted backwards, I downloaded them correctly, but I don't have the patience to redo them. So I will go backwards!
This is us with our friends burning their Christmas tree as an end of the holiday's celebration!
Yes Aden is wearing a pink hat, I couldn't find his and it was COLD!

Michael, Aden, and Matt next to the bonfire.

We went to the Treehouse Museum with our friends Tiffany and Tyler. It was a blast for the kids and it was great to spend time with our friends who will soon be leaving us for Florida!

Tiffany and Emma making a "wong." Emma refuses to call it a wand.

Blurry picture, but the kids on the fire truck. This place was very cool and just in Ogden by the temple.

Happy New Year! At G-ma and pa Thornock's house. (It was really like nine, and we were all tired by then.)

Emma loved her hat, but Aden did not.

Christmas. Emma got her Barbie House. She told me she was definitely going to get it because she told Santa at every possible place we went.

Gingerbread houses! I loved ours. Michael is a perfectionist and spent more time on it than I would have, but the kids loved stealing the candy when we weren't looking and loved the good job Daddy did.

Michael takes anything he does very seriously.
3 comments:
Wow, I'm really impressed with the gingerbread house. Is that a kit? Looks like you had fun! So, we were across the street on New Years and didn't see you...bummer
Looks like a wonderful holiday! I love the Treehouse, it's so much fun!
Sweet gingerbread house! Way to go, Micheal! Good to see you guys at Thanksgiving...call when you're up here again!
Post a Comment