My little girl

Emma needs to stop growing. Today I came in her room and she said, "Mommy do you want to see my puzzle?" We do this 64 piece princess puzzle together that is not even easy for me. I thought that maybe she would have gotten about ten pieces together because that is about all she can do. Well she takes off this cover with a flourish and says Ta-da! THE WHOLE PUZZLE WAS FINISHED! (Obviously, nap time is no longer 'nap' time.) I was so surprised and a little sentimentally sad. She no longer needs Mommy to help with her games, but that girl is always surprising me with her independance. I love it and I'm also not ready for that!
Anyone who knows me knows I can get pretty stressed out and can be high strung. Emma lately has been telling me, "Mommy, relax!" (Something repeated from hearing Daddy say it to me!) It's true! I need to relax! The wisdom of a four year old.
Aden is being educated in the church lately by Emma. I overheard her telling Aden, "Aden, we need ot follow the prophet!" She's growing up too fast!
3 comments:
Aww Jamie, your daughter is darling. She sounds like a real sweetheart too-which is no surprise, she takes after her Mom!
How cute! I hope you're feeling good!
I love having her in my Primary Class. She is such a smart, cute little girl.Jamie, Thanks again for helping me with my lesson:)
Post a Comment