So my good friend Tiffany called me a few days ago and wondered if everything was ok. I was confused until she told me because she hasn't seen a new update on the blog. So sorry. Our computer literally blew up with smoke and a bad smell, the whole shebang. So I haven't been able to post. However, here is a quick update, sorry no pictures.
Aden is walking!
I turned the big 2-6 and Michael took me to Vegas to see Phantom (highly recommend it!)
We saw Le Mis at Tuachaun, it rocked!
I'm going to my parents tomorrow because my grandpa is the grand marshall for the 24th in lyman and then boating at flaming gorge.
Aden turns one on the second, when, coincidentally, Breaking Dawn comes out, ye haw! By the way, I hate the weaning process. Aden is one grumpy little man.
I have officially lost 20 pounds. :)
I get to see a few of my beloved Ricks roommates in a few days, and I seriously can't wait!
Other than these things we've been doing really well and I'm glad to see that everyone else's blogs are looking good. I'll see if I can't update mine with pictures at my parents home. I just so prefer pictures to just reading about it. I guess that is why I prefer childrens books to adult!
5 comments:
Hey, I don't think you're pathetic, and I can't believe you didn't tell me that your computer blew up?!? What the hay? ;) Well, I hope you have a blast with the fam in Lyman and Flaming Gorge. "Jealousy.." (u know, like the song..) anyway.. Bonnie and I will suffer endlessly without you. Luv ya.... Camille
Way to go Jamie! 20 pounds, wow. I'm glad to here you guys are still alive. Can't wait to see more of those adorable little kids.
Lets hook it up Jamie. I'm going to Wyoming September 1st through the 6th and will probably be staying the night of the 6th in or right around Saint George as a halfway point on the way home. It would be so fun! Your kids are adorable!
Well I'm glad to see that you're alive and well! Don't ever scare me like that again! :)
It was SOOOO great to see you the other day with your amazing kids. We're definitely coming down asap to visit! :)
Post a Comment