Sunday, June 1, 2008

Lot's of fun!

We've been up to a lot of fun this past week. I thought I'd post some pictures of all our fun.

Emma at the Dinosoar Museum. She is in front of a T-Rex foot print.
Emma came out of her room during nap time stuck in her lifejacket. I couldn't stop laughing and I had to take a picture.
Aden's first haircut by our friend Joel. This is the before picture. Look at all the red hair!
After. I was surprised by how good he was. I thought he would scream but he just sat there.
Us waiting for Aunt Courtney to come home.
Yeah! She's home!
Aden and Courtney riding home from the airport.
On Saturday we hung out with some friends we haven't seen in a while. Emma didn't understand the whole slip and slide concept, so daddy helped her.
She has some sweet moves! Look at her scared face!
Aden just hanging out with mommy!

4 comments:

Ashlie said...

Your kids are stinkin' adorable! I cannot believe that picture of Aden before the haircut. That is definitely going to be a keeper! And I love the one of Emma stuck in the life jacket. Her face is a mix of getting caught and being caught. So funny.

I've been doing a ton of reading and the best tips I've come across so far are to get down to the kids level (which means laying on the ground a lot) and really thinking about backgrounds, framing, depth of field, that kind of thing. I'd be happy to take pictures of your kids if we're ever in the same place at the same time. They are so cute it would be really fun for me!

Cassie said...

I can't believe Courtney is home. How is she? I bet your mom is loving life. She is now no longer an empty nester! :)

Tara said...

Courtney is home...how fun! Ok that last picture of Aden is sooo cute! I can't believe that red hair...love it!

Wonders said...

Hey James, your kids are the cutest! Eric and I are coming to Utah mid-July, is there any chance you'll be there around then? I really want to see you guys!