Emma with Brianne playing at the Children's Museum in SLC.
Aden playing with Rebecca and Brooke at the museum.
I got together with some of my roomies from Ricks before Tara leaves for China. I'll miss you friend! Gotta love these girls!
Grandpa in the parade. Sadly, this is my best picture. It was really fun to see all the family and cousins I hadn't seen in years and hardly recognized! I love the 24th in Lyman.
We've been doing well, just keeping ourselves busy with friends and fun.
3 comments:
Hello Bessie!!! Your family is sooo cute!! Hey we need to get together sometime. Where do you live? Give me a call 927-8744!!
loved the pic's and the update. it was so good to see you last month. aden and emma are the cutest.
love you!
cute pictures! It's fun to see what you've been up to, and I loved the ones of your kiddos on your cousin's site. She really does take great pictures!
Post a Comment