Ok, so it actually snowed and stuck to the ground in St George! Of course it was all melted by the afternoon the next day, but it was crazy to see! It was also really funny because nobody had snow shovels so I saw people using brooms and regular shovels to clean up their walks and such. Which really wasn't necessary considering how it all melted.
I would have taken a picture but our camera SD Card is completely full of pictures of Emma and Aden. So sorry about no pictures of the snow, but I couldn't bring myself to delete any of the ones I have on there.
Here's an update on us. We are really just doing the same old, same old. Michael is turning 29 on Thursday. I got a new calling in the ward so not only am I playing the piano for primary, I'm working with the 8 and 9 year old girls for activity days. I'm excited because it is with a fun group of girls.
Emma is constantly amazing me with the things she does and says. She is becoming a little person instead of what I always picture her, a little toddler. She is always copying what I say in my tone, and she tells me what to do and then counts down from 5. (Which is what Michael and I do if she won't listen to us immediately. It's amazing how it works on her. She never has to have time outs anymore because all she has to hear is the number 5 and she does it.)
Aden is also growing so fast, I can't believe it. He goes in for his six month appointment on friday, so I'll let everyone know how much he weighs now and how that goes. He is still not loving the solids, he blows raspberries every chance he gets (once the food is in his mouth.) But then he smiles, and my heart melts. Emma can get him laughing more than anyone else.
1 comment:
Your a cutie! I just giggled when you explained why you didn't take pictures of the snow. Both the reason AND the fact that you thought about it. I don't know about the rest of your blog fan club but hey, we've seen it! (OK, OK, maybe not in St George.)
Post a Comment