Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I can sit up! Next, crawling!





Aden is changing so much! He now sits up and he loves it. He smiles and places his hands on his lap and watches everything that goes on. After about 10 to 15 minutes you can tell his stomach muscles are tired and it is time for mommy to pick him up. He also has this ability to move across the room without crawling. He is almost there, but he rolls and scoots around like a champ!

We also started him on oatmeal cereal even though he still does fine on milk. I only did it for one day because he was too enthralled with blowing raspberries with it in his mouth. Mommy did not enjoy that, but Emma got a big kick out of it.

It's amazing how much these two kids laugh all day at one another. Emma can't wait until Aden is up and running around. She will finally have someone to play Prince Charming for her Sleeping Beauty, Belle, Snow White, or Cinderella. Whomever she wants to be that day.

Michael and I love these two kids sooo much. I love being Mommy!

No comments: