Colby Jakob was born on December 30th. 7 lbs 3 oz. 20 1/2 inches. He came fast and almost naturally (EEK!) An emergency C-section happened at the same time and took the anesthesiologist, doctors, and nurses out while I progressed. Over an hour later, they made it in time for me to get an epidural and then push. Serious props to those women who go naturally. I wanted to DIE!
My parents had the kids for a few days. (They were in heaven!) They brought them to meet their little brother.
I think they liked him. Even though Aden doesn't look like it! Three weeks later, I can't keep the kids away from him!
The boys.
Umm...I think we are all tired!
Close ups of my sweet boy. This face is what reminds me of Emma. She did this face all the time!
Aden has claimed the nick name 'little man' and says Colby can't have it. So Aden calls Colby 'little boy.'
Colby is quite alert. Especially during Daddy time. With me, he just wants to nurse.
He makes turtle faces all the time. Just like Aden did.
Yawn!! His hair is like Katelynn's was, but there is a little red in it. He isn't red like Aden is, but it will be fun to see if it goes brown, red, or blonde. With one of each already, he'll be the tie-breaker!
3 comments:
I have been waiting anxiously for more pictures of your amazing "little boy." How adorable! I miss you and your family so much - I am so glad to see them!
What a beautiful little family you have! Congrats on the new little one he is a doll. Hope all is going well for you. Love, aunt Karen
Congrats! He's adorable!
Post a Comment