Monday, December 17, 2012

December Happenings

Grandpa came to visit and made gingerbread houses with the kids.  They always love it when he comes.
Emma was in gymnastics these last four months.  Here are some of her moves!


Aden had a Christmas program for his Kindergarten class.  It was so adorable and he was really good!
This part is "Mommy and Daddy are mad!"  He was into all the actions and sang so well.  
"Who wouldn't go?"
"Feliz Navidad!"  This kid is crazy good at singing that song.  He says all the Spanish words correctly. Michael missed the program, so Aden gave him a rundown, complete with singing and actions of every song he sang the next day.  I think we have a little performer on our hands!
Santa came to our little village.  Aden said, "I know his face!"
Emma and Santa.  I love that she still completely believes!
Kate and Santa.  She was really shy, of course, but then after she loved talking about meeting him.

No comments: