Aden is very excited about Kindergarten. He could hardly wait all morning to get there. (Not to mention the whole week he had to wait after Emma had already started.)
He gets his own locker. I think that made him feel grown up.
This is his teacher Mrs. Kinnenberg. She is very sweet and I think he feels comfortable with her.
His table had all new kids sitting there and I think that made him a little nervous. He started to get a little teary and asked me not to leave yet. I waited a minute and he was distracted and happy in no time.
He came home a very happy boy and excited for the next day. He has made a lot of new friends and wishes he could go all day and eat lunch like his big sister does.
2 comments:
My land he has gotten big!
He is a mini Michael.
Post a Comment