Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Kate turned 2!

Kate turned two on the eleventh of this month.  She had a doctors appointment then next day. 
She has gained a pound so now she is 21 lbs.  1 percentile! Wahoo, she's growing!
We decided to go to Red Robin that day and everyone in my family was able to come, which was a blast.  Kate got a cake from Red Robin, but my mom has all those pictures so I will have to post them later.

I made butterfly cupcakes for Kate because she is obsessed with butterflies. 
She did not like the fire on the candles.  I think Canon ended up blowing them out for her (after some seriously patient waiting for Kate try.  She never did.)
Emma's Kindergarten had a Nursery Rhyme program and Emma was a sheep. 
Here she is waggin her tail behind her.

Red Butte Garden had a free day so a friend and I took our kids.
Aden is running through the trees, his friend Blake is by him, but he is hidden.

These lizards were in the kids garden.  I hadn't been to the garden in a long time. 
I'd forgotten all the fun things they had to see and play in.
Kate had a blast running through a maze in the kids garden.
It's shaped like a snake.  I think we'll go back when there are more plants alive.
This is the best picture of all the kids. Sad, hu?

No comments: