Friday, September 10, 2010

I'm on a roll...

...and I think it is because it's time to clean off my SD card with all the pictures I've taken lately.  So today we went to the fire station.  It's just across from the street from us and a hit with my kids. 

The firemen let them climb through the fire truck, but Aden didn't want to.  I tried to get a cute picture, but apparently it's too bright to look at me.

Emma asked all week when we were going to the 'firestation swim party.'  She saw them squirting a bunch of kids one day and has wanted to do it ever since.

And now she is soaking wet.  Good thing she had already been to school.

2 comments:

Bryce said...

Mike you're my hero!

Jo said...

You are always doing fun activities! Would you be interested in planning a trip to Black Island Farms?