For Thanksgiving we drove to San Diego to spend time with Michael's side of the family. The weather rocked and I really like the family so it was worth the drive. We decided on Friday to check out the Midway.
the house with cousins.
This was Kate's face pretty much the whole time. She did eventually fall asleep, but this was not her thing. (Or mine, but we love Daddy, and he loves airplanes and big boats.)

Aden and Michael in some kind of airplane. Michael could tell you. I have no idea.
I finished my advent calender. I love it, but decided to add more tabs to the top and I need a thicker and longer piece of wood to hang it from. But I wanted to use it this year with the kids so this is temporary. We pull out a scripture, story, song, candy, and part of a nativity each day. They look forward to it every night and I love it.
Aden and Michael in some kind of airplane. Michael could tell you. I have no idea.
Emma was thrilled, and nervous, she totally forgot what she wanted for Christmas!
3 comments:
looks like a lot of fun! We miss seeing you guys around. Your kids are growing way too fast. Have a wonderful Christmas. I hope things are going well for you and your family.
I LOVE your advent calendar, how magical to have a little celebration every night through December!
Wow, that advent calendar is so darn cute. Very impressive. Hey, I heard a rumor you were here in town. I am sad I didn't run into you. Looks like you had a fun vacation. cute pictures!
Post a Comment