Thursday, June 4, 2009

Courtney and Ryan's wedding and other stuff

Memorial Day swimming
Cheese!Aden can't keep his pants up.
Aden at Courts reception. I love the red hair!

Katelynn and me. I always take such cheesy pictures! That cute little boy on the left is Payton, Ryan's nephew, and Emma's new boyfriend. (She has about five now.) The whole time she kept asking me if Payton and she were to be married. Then she'd giggle all embarrassed and cover her face. I love my kids! Bryson basically spent the day with my little family. By the reception I'm sure he was thinking, "Serenity now!" My kids can be a handful and he got to help me a lot.


This was how Aden spent most of the reception -with his pants down. Then he would pick the flowers and put them down his pants. What the heck?!


Before the open house on Saturday the kids got to play for a little bit with their friends the Drapers.

Hanging with grandpa on Sunday.


Can you believe with all us dressed up for the reception, I did not get a family picture!? The day flew by and pretty soon we were busy visiting family and friends, and no chance to have someone take the picture. It was a really great day though and Court and Ryan looked happy and beautiful.

8 comments:

Abby said...

Did you and Court do her hair? Poor Amanda felt so bad about all of that, but it looks like you guys did a great job! You two always have cute hair! Fun times!

Abby said...

By the way, my blog isn't private anymore, so if you check it, it should start telling you when I do updates.

Kim said...

Too cute! I love your pictures and descriptions. I still want to come by and take a peek at the babe and say hello. We still want Emma to come and play.

Ashlee said...

It's true it was a busy day but you guys were sure a cute family!

Craig and Aly said...

Congrats on your new addition to your family! She is precious! I was so bummed I missed Court's big day but my mom gave me all the details! She looks beautiful! Jamie your family is so dang cute and I too love the red hair!

Jimmy and Spring Mason said...

i didnt even know you were pregnant or mamybe i did i just forgot i'm sorry. your baby is adorable.you have such cute kids. i need to invite you to our blog so if you could email me that would be great. jnsmason@gmail.com.

Julie Winder said...

Hey Jamie! Where are your adorable photos from the baby blessing? I saw them on Kim's facebook. They were so cute! You looked gorgeous! I loved your skirt! So cute! Your whole family looked adorable. I miss Emma in Primary. She is always so sweet. We have been so busy lately with family things. My sister is getting married and I am up North helping her. What is your email address?

Julie Winder said...

Jamie I miss Emma every week in class. How are you guys doing? You need to do an update post. Hope all is well for you and your family. You are missed:) The girls miss having you in achievement days too and I miss seeing your in primary playing the piano!