Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hogle Zoo

We went to the zoo with some friends last weekend. It was fun, I haven't been for about four years. The kids had fun and of course we did the class zoo stuff.
Aden's first experience with cotton candy. He was hesitant at first until he tasted it.
Emma on the carousel. She was having a blast.

Aden on the carousel. The kid cried and would not let go of me.

Aden and his girlfriend. They stayed like that for at least a couple of minutes. Awww...cute.

The girls looking at the hissing cockroaches. :)

Aden and Daddy looking at the wa-ha-he-ha-ha-ha-ha's! (monkeys)

Friends on the train. These girls have a blast with each other.


This rolling ball was cool. The water underneath it makes it constantly roll. The kids put their hands on it and helped it change direction.

It was a good day!


3 comments:

Kim said...

We used to go to the zoo all the time when we lived in SL. I love the picture of Aden holding hands with his girlfriend :) How is everything? Have you settled in to your new place? We miss seeing you around.

Tiffany J said...

I LOVE Emma's haircut! :) It was so good to see the updates on your fam, I still maintain that you have some of the cutest kids in the world. Good thing, cause my kid is going to need someone to hang out with that is as cute as he is. :)

Ashlee said...

Emma's hair is adorable!