I love this little picture.
May 11th at 10:04 pm.
6 lbs 10 oz.
19 1/2 inches.
She is a sweetheart and named after
Michael's greatgrandma on his dad's side.
Emma loves helping Mommy and Aden loves to give hugs to little Katelynn.
(Why does it post my pictures backwards?)
16 comments:
She is so beautiful, congrats.
Congratulations! She is gorgeous and I love her name! You are a beautiful mom Jamie!
Jamie, awww, she is gorgeous. You look so amazing too! Seriously makes me want to have a baby. I love that name. My sister named her youngest Katelyn. So cute! Glad you and baby are doing so well. Can't wait to see her in person.
Beautiful girl, beautiful name, beautiful family! Seriously, I LOVE the name. Congratulations! Hopefully we'll see you and your new little addition later this week.
Congratulation! She is beautiful. I'm so excited for you. Your little family is so cute. I wish we lived closer. Our kids need to be friends. We are excited for the arrival of our little girl in September.
What a doll! And soooo tiny! It's weird how you forget how tiny they are...
About your pics...it posts them from bottom to top, but you can click & drag them into the order you want them when you are creating or editing your post.
Congrats!
Congrats Jamie!! She's adorable!
Congrats James! I miss you guys, I am glad you are doing so well!
Congratulations. We went out of town for Memorial Day and a funeral on Jared's side. I want to come take a peek at that cute little thing.
She is adorable! I have been waiting to see pictures of her. I am excited to meet her this week. Congrats!!!
Congratulations! She (and you) look beautiful! That's a great name! I hope to see you all tomorrow at Courtney's wedding!
Yeah!!! Congratulations on your sweet baby girl. BTW you look great Jamie.
Wow! Congrats! I can't believe it! We sure would love to see you guys! :)
Awwww, She is beautiful! Congratulations! I love the picture of Emma and Aden looking at her, so sweet. I really love all that red hair! I hope you are doing well!
I didn't know you were having another--she's beautiful, your whole family is!!! Congrats!
Yeah Bessie! She is beautiful!!! I'm glad to hear everything went well. You look awesome too, way to go super mom!
Post a Comment