Ok, so technically I wasn't tagged by Camille, but I love reading these on other people's blogs, so I want to do it.
8 Favorite TV Shows
Michael and I don't watch a lot of TV, but I do catch some stuff on the internet.
1.The Office
2. Ugly Betty (yep, I admit it, I think she is adorable)
3. Still an avid Gilmore Girl fan. Good DVD's for when I'm sick.
4. Samantha Who?
5-8 I'm out.
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1.Took a nap with the kids. (Less than four weeks until I'm due, I can't stay awake all day!)
2. Read
3. Cleaned the bathroom.
4. Went to Achievement Days. Love my calling!
5. Took kids to Story Time at the new library
6. Bought soap and containers to pack up Easter stuff.
7. Took the kids out to see the SNOW! What the heck?!
8. Watched Narnia with Michael.
It was a good day!
8 Things I'm looking forward to
1. Baby #3 (no name yet)
2. Our friends coming to visit this weekend.
3. Michael's job interviewing the next few weeks (Even though he'll be in Cali for a few days)
4. Court's wedding and Ryan joining the family. I think I'm starting to like the kid! ;)
5. My own house. (Someday it will happen!)
6. Girl's Night. My girlfriends down here are my anchors to sanity!
7. Oh du, not being pregnant anymore.
8. Aden's grumpiness to go away. No more binki, no more happy Aden. Any advise on this one? I can't seem to make the kid happy anymore, but I will not relent!
8 Favorite Resturaunts (is that the right spelling?)
1. Texas Roadhouse
2. Haven (I've only eaten there once, but seriously SO GOOD, and 3000 cal's a plate I'm sure!)
3. Pasta Factory
4. Durangos (For the salad)
5. Chili's (I've craved chips and salsa this whole pregnancy)
6. Spoon Me (not a resturaunt per se, but a fresh frozen yogurt and fruit place. Yum!)
7. Parrot Head Island Grill. Tempura Veggies!
8. Samarai 21 and their Cali Rolls. Um, I'm hungry.
8 Things on my Wish List
1. Aden to be happy!
2. A good delivery.
3. No more sibling rivalry. What a wish!
4. Michael to get the job he wants.
5. A house, I think I said that.
6. Lots of money!
7. A good night's sleep. That is not going to happen anytime soon.
8. More family get togethers. I know that is random, but I got to see some family over the Easter weekend, and I miss it!
8 people I tag
1-8 I'm cheating on this one. I want everyone who reads this blog to do it because I love reading other people's answers. I know that is kindof wierd, but I really do. It's fun to see what people say and it's a nice way to hear stuff you don't usually hear from friends and family.
6 comments:
I'm glad you filled that out! I always run out of names on tags. We have been talking a lot about coming down there.... I have no idea when, though. I am still trying to decide what to do for Louis' bday, so if you have any great ideas, I'd love to hear some!
You're almost there. How exciting! It took Tayler a while to learn to cope with life but he eventually did. I want to say 2 weeks to a month . . . It's been a while and I block those things out. Every kid is different. Braden just took to sucking his fingers instead. Kael is still using a binkie at night. Good luck!
Be tough on the binky thing. It will be hard for awhile but he will get over it. You could get him you let him choose some other kind of "lovey" to replace it. Like a stuffed animal or something. I'm excited for you to have your baby, I can't wait to see pictures.
It WAS so fun to see you guys over Easter. I will be sad if you move even further away. Cute post, I'm like you and like to read other peoples stuff as well.
I feel like I don't know you anymore?!?!?!?! That totally has to change, I don't think I've seen you in forever Michae. TOTALLY sorry that I dropped the ball over Easter weekend. Anyways, it was good to read your blog! You're kids are adorable, and I'm so excited to meet number three!!!
Jamie, I am wondering about you and your new addition. Any day right? I am so exctied for your family. Can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment