Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter weekend

For Easter, we do the traditional dyeing of Easter eggs. Grandma bought a princess one, but the boys didn't seem to mind.

The cute cousins. Every time I try to take a picture, either Aden looked away, or Canon covered his face. This one was the best. After this picture, Canon threw the egg. It was pretty funny!

Hunting for eggs on Easter.

More hunting. Emma was searching too fast that I couldn't get her in a picture. All she thought was CANDY!


I took a ton of these pictures with Emma, Aden, Canon, and their friend Rob, and this one was the best! Cute kids!


(There you go Courtney!)




2 comments:

Julie Winder said...

i missed having emma in my class on sunday but i am so glad you had such a great easter vacation it is fun to get away cute pictures!

Ryan & Courtney said...

Thanks jamie!!!! I was excited to see something different!