Emma and her princess cake.
This past month has been really crazy with Michael's flying to California for interviews and testing. We got to go up to Layton this past week and spend time with my family. We spent some time at Black Island Farms where there is a corn maze, fun slides, a little 'train', some animals, and a sand box full of corn. I highly recommend it. If your around Syracuse, you should check it out. Bring bug spray, the mosquitos are really bad. Emma looked like she had chicken pox on her face the rest of the week.We went to Layton High's football game on Friday with my parents and Aunt Courtney. That was a blast because we played against Northridge and won in overtime. I was surprised how much fun we had and Emma was intrigued. She now dances like the cheerleaders did. Hmmm...I don't know how I feel about that. Aden basically ate a whole bag of popcorn. Classic Aden.
Emma turned 4!! We had a little combined celebration with Grandpa T who turned 51. She was all about the Barbies this year. On her actual birthday we spent most of the day in the car driving back home. (On one of our random stops we ran into an old roommate of mine who was driving north from Arizona. It was crazy.) It was kindof a bummer of a day, but when we got back to St George, Grandma Prax had a princess cake and presents for her, so she was happy. That was all it took. The whole day she kept asking me if it really was her birthday. She pretends it is every day, so when the actual day came, she couldn't believe it.
It's always fun to go visit my family, the week always flies by and I just think how cool my family is and how much I like to be with them. It's funny how you grow up fighting them, and then they become your best friends. My family is seriously cool.
6 comments:
Hey! It was so fun to play with you guys! I have more pics if you want them! Your kids are darling!
I can't believe you came to Layton and didn't call!! I want to see your cute family in person, and I wanted to show off my cute family to you! Next time, call me for sure :) Good luck with Cali.
Hey! you need to let us know when you're here so we can have a little girl cousins night out!
Your kids are darling, by the way! Emma cracks me up!
That's awesome you got to go home recently. I miss it so much...especially the fall air. What I wouldn't give...we just have to pretend here. Yesterday was so hot that Livie was outside in her swim suit and it was still HOT! Tell Emma happy birthday! :)
Hey! We have some really good friends who just moved to St. George...Jamey and Lizzy Powell. Be on the lookout...I always think its fun to play "do you know"!
Hey! THanks for the idea on the placemats. I already ripped them apart and I'm going to try to stencil the webs on them. But I love the idea of the spiders and names! Thanks--and any other great ideas I would love too!
Post a Comment