My cute Emma is very into the princesses and any Disney character and their movies. Right now, she is very into Enchanted. Her Primary teacher told me this story on Sunday. Her Primary teacher was talking to the class of 3 and 4 year olds about Jesus and Lazerus and how they were friends. She told them how Lazerus died and Jesus went to "wake him up" from his death. Emma looks at her in all seriousness and says, "Did Jesus use true love's first kiss? It's the only thing that works." Out of the mouth of babes. I love it. I can't get enough of her funny things she says and how she sees the world.
We've also been talking about modesty a lot and now she feels she has the right to tell people in stores and other places, very loudly, that they are not dressed modestly. We don't go out much anymore.

11 comments:
That is SO funny! I'm glad Emma understands death and modesty so well. :)
That is such a cute picture of Emma! So funny, it'll be fun when Avalon starts talking
That is so dang funny! I love little kids! I took a look at the pictures on the other blog and they are so darling! You should brag!
That is awesome! She is so funny.
I put a CD in the mail for you this morning. :)
Still feel bad about the egg. I'm hoping that wasn't a family heirloom or something. Yikes.
Wahahahahah! I love your kids! Ty and I still look at each other when the prayer is done in church and say "class!!"
that is hilarious! what a nut. that story just made my day!
oh my goodness!! Bailey does the same modesty thing! But hey at least they know where they stand!
That's awesome! True love's kiss is the most powerful thing. Of course Jesus would use it on Lazarus! Now we'll talk about "The Family: A Proclamation to the World" and our gender roles next week! Class dimmissed! :)
Yea!!! I was just going to begin my "hunt for the Prax family blog." I am glad you found me! I guess with our last names it would be hard to get lost! hee hee. I love this story about Emma because that is so Kaylee! I get so embarrassed when we are at the store, on the bus, walking, anywhere and she says, "look mom! She is so immodest! I guess she doesn't know she's a princess." When we went to see Enchanted. She yelled across the whole theatre that Giselle's dress was "broken."
Oh my goodness how funny!! Oddly enough I did a very similar thing as a toddler, according to my mother I would walk up to strangers in the store and tell them, "Jesus doesn't want us to smoke."
Post a Comment