I think it is every mother's right to brag about their adorable kids. I had a cousin stop through St. George who takes THE BEST pictures. She took some time to take some of Emma and Aden and posted it on her blog. Sooooo....Some of them are on the blog the Clint and Ash clan to the right. Check them out.
6 comments:
You're right, your kids are adorable! I love your little boys hair and your daughter is BEAUTIFUL. Those are great pictures!
How funny! I was looking at Ash's blog thinking, "those cute kids look really familiar" but I couldn't put my finger on who they belonged to! Then I noticed on Ash's blog that you had posted something recently so I visited your blog and put two and two together. (long story, I know!!!)What cute kids you have! Aden looks like a big boy already--not a baby anymore! They are both adorable!----Tracy
WOW those are the cutest pictures ever! :)
They are so cute! I'm lovin' Aden's hair. And that first pic of Emma is BEAUTIFUL!
Those are so cute! You make cute babies!
Please send me her email or phone number!! How expensive is she?? Anyway my email is tiffywa@yahoo.com or call me 927-8744. I love your sons hair!!!
Post a Comment