Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Template Change

I changed my template and it deleted my blog websites, so if I missed yours, I'm sorry, it was hard to remember which ones I missed from memory. So please just send me your blog address again. Thanks!

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Hey, I have a blog now, but I need to invite you to it, so you need to send me your email address! my blog is http://to-jaab.blogspot.com/ and my email is ashleejuanita13@hotmail.com

Nicole Barney said...

Jamie, your kids are too cute! I can't believe how much Emma has grown up!

David and Amy said...

Jamie! Hey this is Amy ("Simmons"/Squires) Choules from the good 'ole days of Layton High. I found your blog from Tiffany Waugh's and I am so excited to have found you! I've wondered about you through the years and it's great to see how wonderful you are doing. Your kids are adorable! The other day I thought about how when we sat by each other in AP Music Theory we used to talk about having a candy shop called "Ames and James candy!" :) Ahh, good times!
Well, I'm a married lady and live in Connecticut now with my sweet hubby! We have a blog at daveandamychoules.blogspot.com.
Let's keep in touch!
Love,
Amy :)