
Ready for the Easter egg hunt!

Happy Easter! Here we are about to go to church in our new Easter clothes!

Emma and Joe looking for Easter eggs at Great Grandma's house.

Daddy and Emma dying Easter Eggs.

Mommy and Aden playing with Easter eggs after the hunt.
We had a really great Easter weekend with Michael's family. Emma and Aden were visited by the Easter Bunny, Emma learned about the Resurrection, and we ended it with a family dinner and an Easter egg hunt at Grandma Eunice's home.
2 comments:
Hey, nice blog! I just came across it from Brandon & Jody's. Lots of cute pictures of your kids, and I can't believe how big they're getting, even from when we saw them a few months ago. Looks like you guys had a great Easter!
Jamie, Your hair is beautiful! Where did you get it, and how did I get the short end of the stick in the gene pool? It's all shiny golden like a fairytale princess or something. Your family is so cute. I love kids in Easter clothes!
Post a Comment