I'm so so sorry we didn't get to see you...the trip got a little crazy at that point. Graham got sick and we are just now getting past it...AHHHH. Hopefully we will be able to meet up another time.
Hey Jamie! It's Carolyn! I am glad you found me too! I have been waiting to hear from you. If you email me at wixywife05@gmail.com then I'll email you back and we can talk more! I've linked you to my blog too, such a cute family you have! I can't wait to talk to you more!
2 comments:
Jamie,
I'm so so sorry we didn't get to see you...the trip got a little crazy at that point. Graham got sick and we are just now getting past it...AHHHH. Hopefully we will be able to meet up another time.
love you!
Hey Jamie! It's Carolyn! I am glad you found me too! I have been waiting to hear from you. If you email me at wixywife05@gmail.com then I'll email you back and we can talk more! I've linked you to my blog too, such a cute family you have! I can't wait to talk to you more!
Post a Comment