Kate after her dental work. I took her to the dentist and learned that she had at least ten cavities. Don't get me wrong, I have taken her to the dentist regularly since she was two and we brush and floss everyday. So I was shocked and in tears when I learned this fun information. Because she had so many, she went under anesthesia at Primary Children's. This is what my poor girl looked like after coming out of the surgery room. She was so ornery and wanted the IV out of her foot RIGHT THEN!
This is Colby's preferred way of hanging out with mom. Literally.
Me and a few of the old Rick's roommates. I'm so glad we still get together every summer. I still love them so much! We missed Kami and Shanna though.
Trying out grandma and grandpa's fire pit. Hot dogs and s'mores galore!
How Kate spend her actual birthday this year. Good thing I planned a party on another day.
One of my girls favorite things to do is my hair. They wanted me to document it, so here it is! What a masterpiece!
A whole lot of this happens now that we have actual carpet and a dad around to play with!
No comments:
Post a Comment