Thursday, February 7, 2013

Adenisms

I'm so lucky to be the mom of this handsome, funny 'little man.'  Lately he has been cracking me up. Here are a few of his Adenisms--

I'm sitting in the front room and I hear Aden in the bathroom singing (Taylor Swift)- "Ah! Oh! Trouble! Trouble! Trouble! Ah! Oh! Trouble! Trouble! Trouble!"
I ask Aden why he's singing that and he says- "Cuz Mom, I'm Ah! Oh! Trouble! Trouble! Trouble!"

I'm sitting minding my own business and Aden comes up and rubs my belly.  By now Colby has been born and Aden asks me, "Why do you still have a big belly?"  I say, "Because it takes me a while to get it to go away."  He thinks a minute and then answers, "Well, at least you don't have a beard too."  TRUE THAT!

I asked Aden to clean up after himself and so he starts putting stuff away and sings (to the Linkin Park song Bleed it Out at the top of his lungs) "I clean it up, chicka chicka, just to throw it away, I clean it up chicka, chicka, just to throw it away!"

1 comment:

Nova said...

Umm....I love the beard comment.