This is us all styled and ready to run. GO JEM AND THE FOAMOGRAMS!
Standing at the start line, waiting, waiting,waiting...
I don't think we all realized we were standing the same.
And we're off!!
Me and Teresa. Teresa's husband was our official photographer. I think he got all my weird faces on purpose!
RUN!
Tires and balls!
I did every obstacle, even though I should have skipped this one. I tried to go on my knees, and my hands slipped out from under me and I landed right on my tummy. Sorry baby!!
At this point, we had already climbed two 5 foot walls, two 8 foot walls, three slip and slides, faced water guns, a mud pit, and a spider web (picture entrapment lasers, but with bungee cord.)
On this thing we had to run across really fast or fall in.
I made it all the way to the end, and then because I couldn't see the bottom of the river I didn't jump off. I just dropped in the water on the end. Almost!
Crossing the river again. Very nasty water and river bed.
Gross!
This wire was electrified. I almost didn't do it but I had done everything else, so at this point I was determined to do it!
These tubes were hard for me. I was tired at this point. Almost five tubes in, I fell off and I was not getting back on so I had to walk through the water again.
Here we are finishing together!
Our time (not exactly, we were slow to take this picture.) We started around nine. I think we did pretty well considering wait time at some of the obstacles.
I'm totally wedged in the tub weirdly and I'm gonna fall out.
FOAM!!!
I'm totally geared up for next year! I think this has to be a regular thing!! (Just not 4 months pregnant!)



























1 comment:
Can you tell that we had no sleep the night before? We all have huge bags under our eyes. :)
Post a Comment