My friend got tickets for the free day at the Natural History Museum, so the kids and I (minus Emma who is at school) joined her for a fun morning. Here the kids took off into a tunnel.
I got quite a few pictures of the kids at the water table.
Cheesy grins!
The kids liked seeing the people working on finding fossils. You can watch them work through the window. They were really friendly, even though I bet it gets old being stared at all day.
This section was the start of seeing all the fossils of the dinosaurs. This floor really freaked Kate out. She walked with her hands out and she was sure she would fall right through to the bones.
Aden used it as a dance floor.
Some of the fossils.
Aden and I looked at a moth wing through this microscope. I was surprised, it looked like hairy fabric.
You can touch the different skulls that represent the whole monkey to neanderthal to now process.
The globe in the picture is actually filled with ants. You can't see it very well, but my though was, "Where is the bug spray?" Ants are my arch enemy.
The kids putting together a puzzle of a plant cell.
Kate and the beaver.
No comments:
Post a Comment