Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It's been a while...

We've been keeping busy.  We went to the aquarium with some friends.
Emma makes the weirdest poses.
I catch the kids sleeping the same all the time.  This was in St George over New Years.
It finally snowed here.  We had to try out our new snow pants!
The kids came down the slide and daddy would throw snow on them.  The slide is now affectionately named the 'snow slide.'
SO COLD!



Here is Michael throwing a lot of snow on Emma coming down the slide.  The kids loved it, I was surprised!
Right after I took this picture, Emma was nailed with that snowball.  
The kids were invited to the KUED Super reader party.  They met Cat in the Hat.
Martha!
Making capes.
Michael helping Kate.
Aden and Emma racing their 'horses' by blowing through the straw.  Kind of gross, there was all kinds of kids spit on this track.  Blah.
Making SLIME!

We're waiting to hear the huge Japanese drums.  They were my favorite part. They were cool.  
Emma still loves Princess Pea.
Kate won't take naps for me anymore, but every day around three, this is how I find her. It's about the same  place every day.  Crazy girl!

2 comments:

Kamilla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kamilla said...

In reference to Emma's strange poses: I think I have a few pictures that could serve as evidence that she takes after her mom...hehe :) Love you!