Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Happy July!

Our July has been busy!  We went to St George for the Fourth of July. 
Here are the kids with GMa Prax.
Last weekend we went to Rexburg for a roommate reunion
(Halfway.  Ashley, Kara, and Shanna weren't there.)
Michael and I met there and went to all our old stomping grounds. 
It was fun to remember way back when.

 Sand dunes. We got stuck, but good thing Michael is a good driver.

Aden did not enjoy it.  He was done after five minutes.





Our best try at a picture of us two.


This is the park where Michael proposed. 
It was February so it was freezing with a ton of snow,
but we hadn't been there since the proposal so we thought we'd check it out. 



Look where we are now!


We had to see the falls. I think this was the kids favorite part.


We use to go to Beaver Dick Park all the time in Rexburg. 
We did ward activities and FHE there a few times. 
Michael especially likes the name.


This picture is of R mountain.  Can you see the R?  We climbed that for some activity. 
I don't remember why, but I think it's something everyone has to do if they go to Ricks/BYU-I.


My favorite building called Taylor.  It was where my religion classes were held.
  I remember getting so sick there once that my roommate Kara found me on the floor in the bathroom and Michael took me home.  Ahh... memories.



Half of the girls. Kamilla Sue, Taralee, and me.  LOVE those girls. 


This is the conference center. This corner use to be all hill up to the MC.  This new building blocks the route I use to take to classes just so I could see the cute tall boy in the orange coat.  It was kindof sad to see the changes that have been made, but there are still things totally the same.  Michael and I had a blast seeing good old Rexburg and Idaho Falls again.



3 comments:

Kara said...

So fun. I wish I could have been there! Love you!

Nova said...

I believe the tradition was you were supposed to marry the guy you kissed up at the R.

Kamilla said...

Love the post! I had forgotten about the time we hikes R mountain. Thanks again for coming and hanging out with me. I had a blast seeing you guys again. You are the greatest! Don't be a stranger. Loves.