Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Star R

For months Aden has been asking to go to Star R.  Any guesses to what that is?  Yeah, I didn't know either.  (And my translator Emma, was clueless too.)  For about a month and a half, Aden has been begging to go to Star R and see the trains.  I, of coarse, was a bad mommy for not taking him. 

I took the kids to Payless to look for boots and Aden starts yelling, "Let's go to Star R, let's go to Star R!"
I look up in frustration and see a BIG letter R surrounded by a huge star. 

TOYS R US

Yes people, Aden wanted to go to Toys R Us and see the trains.  I had to laugh with how simple that was. And yes, we went.  I was a good mommy again. 

3 comments:

Ashlie said...

Ha! Star R. I love it! Kids are the best.

Abby said...

That is so cute!!

Nancy and Nate said...

Rob loves to go there and play with the trains too. He calls it "my store" or "my toy store." They are so funny.