Monday, September 27, 2010

So I don't forget...

On Sunday, during Aden and Kate's nap, I started looking over my gospel doctrine lesson for next time.  Emma came up to me and asked, "Can I have a man cookie?" 
"What the heck does that mean?"
"You know, a man cookie."
"No I don't know."
"Those man cookies!"
"What!?"  At this point I am lost!
She looks at me like I'm a moron and says, "You know those little men cookies that you eat?" (She made a rectangle with her fingers.)
Oh I get it.  E.L. Fudge Cookies shaped like elves.


Yeah, I guess they are man cookies.

5 comments:

Wonders said...

HA HA HA! This made me laugh out loud. Reminds me of Savannah. Kids are so literal sometimes aren't they?

Aubrey Anne Boyer said...

and they are YUUUUUUUMY!!!! great. now i'm craving 'man cookies'.

Ryan & Courtney said...

I love "man cookies"! That is funny!

Craig and Aly said...

LOL! How cute! Now I want a "man cookie"!

Abby said...

Seriously funny!!! Love it!