Thursday, May 13, 2010

My baby is 1!

My little baby turned one on Tuesday!  We went to the doctors and here are the little ladies specs. 
She is 15 lbs.  That puts her in the zero percentile.  Yep, she is tiny!
She is 28 inches long, the 17th percentile.
She is almost walking, and loves to say Dadadada, expecially when her favorite person, her daddy is holding her.  I can't believe she is one! Tomorrow we celebrate with the family, so pics to come!
On another note, I started my own tomato plants for my garden.  I always thought I had a 'brown thumb' but these are coming up nicely and are almost ready to be transplanted.  And yes, I did plant all of the seeds and will only need two.  Overkill?  Yes, but I thought they'd all die anyway.

On a sad note, we learned that Michael's grandma passed away yesterday.  We will be going to Idaho this weekend for the funeral.  Michael did get to see her and give her a hug when we were in St George last weekend.

PS. I HATE POTTY TRAINING! 

4 comments:

Julie Winder said...

Hey Jamie..I saw you from a distance on Sunday and noticed how big your little girl has gotten. I can see Emma in her cute little face. She is tiny, just like her big sister!! You looked so cute and happy! I am glad you are doing good. I love gardening too. Way to go on the tomato plants. I have never tried it from seeds. That is very impressive. Oh, will those tomatoes taste sooo good. Nothing is like home grown:)

Nova said...

What a cute girl she is!! Do you need anything for this weekend? You better call me if you do!!!

Abby said...

She looks like Emma! Are you going to Jenika's reception?

Kim said...

I saw you too on Sunday and was hoping to catch you. She is a so sweet. My "baby" just turned 5 this spring and my oldest will be a senior this fall. Good luck on the tomatoes! Gardens are so fun for kids. I'm so sorry to hear about Kim's mom. Drive safe!