Here's the classic eating the cake. She only wanted the frosting. I didn't get a great picture of her with her candle because once it was lit, she grabbed it. She didn't get burned, but she was ticked I grabbed her hand away from the candle and started crying.
Opening presents. She looks thrilled doesn't she?
My cute niece. She's such a doll, I had to throw this picture in for fun.
For Michael's Grandma's funeral we went to Tetonia Idaho. Here are the tetons. It took me back to my two years at Ricks when Michael and I were dating. It's such a pretty place.
Aden played around the fire pit a lot with this little truck he found. He was very dirty, but very happy.
Me attempting a few fun pictures. Aden likes being my model, Emma has better things to do.
We went to Jackson Hole with Michael's family. We had to get the classic picture at the arch.
This is the only decent picture we could get of the kids in Jackson. We lucked out and had a pretty day with great weather. I think Michael's grandma specifically ordered it that way. She didn't want any snow and for everyone to enjoy each other. We had a great time reminiscing and seeing extended family.
The Prax uncles, minus Tanner, plus Erik's great girlfriend Lyndsey.
2 comments:
I love the Grand Tetons, they are just stunning! Looks like a really fun family getaway!
Jamie cute photos. Love the one of you and your little one. You both look so cute!!!
Post a Comment