It's been a while since I've blogged, so I'll just quickly show what we've been up to. We went shooting for my brother's birthday and I learned how to use Michael's gun. I figured I probably should when it's in the house. I think I scared everyone around me when I first picked it up. Even the man in charge of the range came up and told me what to do exactly. I'm sure for everyone's safety. It was fun.
We went to the discovery museum with some friends. The helicopter was a hit. That place is pretty cool if you get the chance to go.
My parents came and played rockband at our house. It was hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing at them. I know that is seriously so mean, but they were soooo uncoordinated!
Aden found our eggs and broke 18 on the ground. Kate walked through them, and had a huge allergic reaction. Her face ballooned up, it scared me pretty good. We bought a fridge lock that actually works after that.
Dyeing eggs and Kate watching with aunt Courtney. That is a classic Katelynn face.
Ok, so Emma seriously thinks she is a rock star. I cut the bottoms off some of her holy kneed jeans so she could use them as play shorts this summer. She wanted to play with them and proceeded to put them on and sing Lincoln Park's "What I've Done," while playing her guitar. What a crazy imagination!
(Tiff, it is sooo much better, Thanks!)
5 comments:
About time you updated!! I never heard about the eggs. Hopefully Kate grows out of it.
Love it!!! (Glad I could help :) )
I love that picture of Emma! She is the cutest rock star I have ever seen!
I would die laughing if my parents played rock band!!! We should all get together and watch our parents play it together!!! Now that would be funny!
Love the cut offs so cute and so creative. Love that girl!
Post a Comment