Our trip to the Hogle Zoo lights started out with a bang. While we were walking towards the entrance Emma tripped in a huge crack. She hit her eye on the ground really hard. She wasn't happy until the very end.

This is Sam-I-Am. He is my good friend Laura's little boy. I couldn't resist taking his picture all bundled up. It was COLD!

The kids kept running in front of the lights saying, "Emma's mom! Take our picture!" So I have A LOT of very similar pictures. The two boys in front are my friend Nova's handsome boys. Then my Emma, and then Laura's oldest.

My cute friend Laura trying to get warm at one of the heaters. We want one for our playground at our apartment so we can still go out during winter.

A lot of the pictures I took have Blake turned around.
(I have a ton more pictures, ladies, if you want them!)

A kicking, um, zebra?

The big gorilla!

Blake turned around again.

It was a lot of fun, even though it was freezing! I think every time I've been to the zoo I have seen an old friend. This time it was Tyler Squire (high school) and his cute girls.
Here is a picture of Emma's shiner the day after. She's a trooper.
No comments:
Post a Comment